- Q: Can Ritec manufacture a product that can be used for my specific application?
In some cases we can modify our standard line products to meet your specific needs. We have also designed gated amplifiers, recevers, diplexers and pre-amplifiers to be installed in our customer's equipment. If you have a need for our products to be used for a OEM aplication please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can your standard line products be modified to meet my specific needs?
Yes, Ritec will consider modifying most of our products to match the needs of our customers. In most cases this includes modifying receiver filters and output transformers, but we have also modified logic circuitry and even case layouts.
- Q: I looked at Ritec products and did not find the exact equipment needed for my application; do you make custom equipment?
Yes, we can make custom instruments for your particular application or modify one of our existing products to meet your needs. Feel free to call or email us your requirements.
- Q: Is there a volume discount?
Yes; Ritec will offer a volume discount. The price break depends upon the items being purchased; please contact Ritec for details.
- Q: What are your payment terms?
Domestic orders are typically Net 30 days with approved credit or Prepay. International orders not placed through an authorized Ritec representative are typically Letter of Credit or Prepay. Ritec also accepts Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Q: What is the duration of your warranty?
All Ritec instruments, peripherals, and accessories have a one year warranty. (Link to Warranty)