- Q: Can your standard line products be modified to meet my specific needs?
Yes, Ritec will consider modifying most of our products to match the needs of our customers. In most cases this includes modifying receiver filters and output transformers, but we have also modified logic circuitry and even case layouts.
- Q: Do you recommend any transducers to go with your products?
Transducer choice is dictated by the application or desired measurement. If you can provide us with some information about your application, then we can suggest several vendors that we have used in the past to help you.
- Q: Does Ritec make EMATs or transducers?
No; while Ritec does not manufacture transducers, we have relationships with several companies that do. You can either buy them through Ritec or we would be happy to provide you with contact information so you can purchase them directly. For many projects we have worked in conjunction with both the transducer manufacturer and the end customer to ensure that the equipment was matched to the application.
- Q: I looked at Ritec products and did not find the exact equipment needed for my application; do you make custom equipment?
Yes, we can make custom instruments for your particular application or modify one of our existing products to meet your needs. Feel free to call or email us your requirements.
- Q: Is there a volume discount?
Yes; Ritec will offer a volume discount. The price break depends upon the items being purchased; please contact Ritec for details.
- Q: What are the voltage requirements of Ritec units?
All of our mainframe units can accept 100 to 120VAC, 220 to 240 V single phase AC. Our peripheral units are powered using various DC power supplies that can be provided from most of our mainframe units.
- Q: What are your payment terms?
Domestic orders are typically Net 30 days with approved credit or Prepay. International orders not placed through an authorized Ritec representative are typically Letter of Credit or Prepay. Ritec also accepts Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Q: What is the duration of your warranty?
All Ritec instruments, peripherals, and accessories have a one year warranty. (Link to Warranty)