- Q: The BR-640A has a specified bandwidth of 100kHz to 20MHz. I need a broadband receiver that has a low end frequency of 50kHz.
The BR-60A can be modified for a frequency response of 50kHz to 20MHz. Please mention your frequency requirements when ordering.
- Q: Can your standard line products be modified to meet my specific needs?
Yes, Ritec will consider modifying most of our products to match the needs of our customers. In most cases this includes modifying receiver filters and output transformers, but we have also modified logic circuitry and even case layouts.
- Q: Does Ritec make EMATs or transducers?
No; while Ritec does not manufacture transducers, we have relationships with several companies that do. You can either buy them through Ritec or we would be happy to provide you with contact information so you can purchase them directly. For many projects we have worked in conjunction with both the transducer manufacturer and the end customer to ensure that the equipment was matched to the application.
- Q: I looked at Ritec products and did not find the exact equipment needed for my application; do you make custom equipment?
Yes, we can make custom instruments for your particular application or modify one of our existing products to meet your needs. Feel free to call or email us your requirements.
- Q: Is there a volume discount?
Yes; Ritec will offer a volume discount. The price break depends upon the items being purchased; please contact Ritec for details.
- Q: I have a unit that has one power connector to power my peripheral accessory. How can I use more then one accessory at a time?
All our peripherals are equipped with two power connectors, one male and one female, to allow you to chain them together and power more then one peripheral at a time.
- Q: What are the voltage requirements of Ritec units?
All of our mainframe units can accept 100 to 120VAC, 220 to 240 V single phase AC. Our peripheral units are powered using various DC power supplies that can be provided from most of our mainframe units.
- Q: What are your payment terms?
Domestic orders are typically Net 30 days with approved credit or Prepay. International orders not placed through an authorized Ritec representative are typically Letter of Credit or Prepay. Ritec also accepts Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Q: What is the duration of your warranty?
All Ritec instruments, peripherals, and accessories have a one year warranty. (Link to Warranty)